Saturday, April 09, 2016

For the Weekend


WE'VE BEEN DECORATING A LOT the past week or so. Mostly in the kids' room, which I've promised to do for like years now. I feel so guilty. The crazies deserve a space of their own that is fun and creative and reflects their spirited personalities. Well it's finally coming together and I honestly can't wait to complete it. A major thing was the art wall, part of which you see here. The centerpiece is Caroline's own figure drawing which she's entitled "Mommy". This girl of mine makes me happy deep, deep in my heart. I hope to share with you some pictures of the finished room soon. Wish me luck!
  
Also, have you seen this? This beautiful, heartbreaking video about China's "leftover" women. Plus more links from the web. 



CHECK IT OUT

Birthday glitter candles

A blogger's 30-day phone ban challenge

I've got plans for this veggie bowl.

 How about a week in JULIA CHILD'S HOME IN FRANCE?

Becks' underwear ad is unlike anything you've seen before

11 Questions for an Ob-Gyn (e.g. Ever get grossed out?)

Lessons from the first year of marriage and...

The importance of LITERATURE'S EMOTIONAL LESSONS 
line

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

TALES FROM THE CUSP

The Weekly Note